Redeemed, reborn, remade. This is me.
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Gal 2:20
My passion is for the lost. Those who are lost in self, unwilling to separate from flesh. Struggling with pride, refusing to admit the need for the Savior. Even those who claim Christianity, but sadly still live in darkness.
I love the lost because I was lost for so long. I understand the pain of separation from the Lord and many of the common defenses our sin puts in place:
- Denial of God’s existence.
- Refusal to admit man’s sinful nature and need for Jesus (“but I’m not bad!”).
- Substitution belief systems that point to self rather than the Lord.
The main goal of this site will always be to glorify God. I pray through this process, the lost be reached.
Subsequently, I pray believers, including myself, will find encouragement in these pages. Reminders to bring all things first to the Lord. Motivation to proclaim the faith boldly and accurately. And inspiration to dive deeply into God’s Truth.
Glory to the One Most High!
What I Believe
- There is only one living and true God. He reveals himself to us as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The scriptures are inspired, inerrant and infallible. The Bible is the divine word of God.
- All of mankind (with the exception of Christ) has sin.
- Jesus Christ paid the ransom for man’s sin by dying on the cross. His resurrection is evidence of His power over death and sin.
- Man may only be saved from sin once he repents and seeks redemption through faith in Jesus.
- Believers are to share these truths with others so they may also seek a relationship with the Father.